Website Design: University Online CourseJanuary 13th, 2009
Nutrigenomics draws on research in nutrition, genetics, and several other scientific fields. Although nutrigenomics is fairly new, there is a great demand for collaboration, training and education.
I just finished working with Randy Burd, Ph.D., who is on the faculties of the University of Arizona, University of Buffalo, and Thomas Jefferson University, on an online nutrigenomics course. This was a combination Web design and photography project. The fruits and vegetables were very cooperative -- and tasty -- photographic subjects.
The screenshot you see below is from the course's public website:
There also is another version that is part of the University of Arizona's online course system. Access is restricted to enrolled students.
Tip: You can view more website design projects in my portfolio.
- Website Design: University Research Laboratory
- Website Design: Anyplace Access for Arizonans
- Website Design: Improving Tumor Radiation Response
- Website Design: DNA Research Database
- Website Design: Optical Sciences Researcher